Affiche les résultats de 11 à 20 sur 35
Sujet #4328: [Cup] UT2003 3v3 iCTF
    Auteur du sujet
    V.I.P. Avatar de Luffi
    Inscrit
    March 2007
    Chats

Par défaut

Il y aura une news concernant les servers, les muts obligatoires.

You Should read with caution Coz He's made his application - Here is our PGM Roxxor More than a survivor - Do i need to introduce this guy, Everybody knows his style - Here is coming Luffi, Luffi, Luffa, Luffo, You'd better be his friend coz He's a big Skyzo! By Mc Draw

V.I.P.
    Sections :
    D

Inscrit
    March 2007
    Lieu
    France (93)
    Chats

Par défaut

Je ne viens pas pour me faire exploser!

Come on Kid on va gérer la défense et Sir va courir comme au bon vieux temps! :P

Par défaut

Volontiers, mais tout ca en League2 :P où au moins, on aura une chance d'atteindre les playoffs.

Auteur du sujet
    V.I.P. Avatar de Luffi
    Inscrit
    March 2007
    Chats

Par défaut

Citation Envoyé par K!däm Voir le message
    NWO : apparemment, Aerith, OMMIE, Lateralis.
    Et biensur je viens d'apprendre qu'OMMIE = membre de .inevi, meilleur clan ictf ut2004 (et de loin).

sD c'est pas mgx shx etc.., euh c'est cK (crazy killers)

You Should read with caution Coz He's made his application - Here is our PGM Roxxor More than a survivor - Do i need to introduce this guy, Everybody knows his style - Here is coming Luffi, Luffi, Luffa, Luffo, You'd better be his friend coz He's a big Skyzo! By Mc Draw

Auteur du sujet
    V.I.P. Avatar de Luffi
    Inscrit
    March 2007
    Chats

Par défaut

Maplist

You may pick 1 map for each match. Once you have picked one, you cannot choose it again in the groupstage.

CTF-Citadel
    CTF-Geothermal
    CTF-Maul
    CTF-Bloxeh
    CTF-UrbanUprising2003
    CTF-Switchback-PRO2k4
    CTF-GardenofHeaven][
    CTF-Zedora][
    CTF-CheckMate-CWL
    CTF-Collateral
    CTF-BetrazelPRO2

All maps are available on public redirect @

178.33.23.188:7777

Ranking

Premier League

Group A
    2 iM
    3 Pro
    4 R!

Group B
    1 NWO
    2 oldsk
    3 PrT
    4 NA

Group C
    1 LiD
    2 UE
    3 SøL
    4 «cK�

Group D
    1 DBoZ
    2 DTK
    3 Lions
    4 uniQ

Second League
    Group A
    1 PAF
    2 p1MpK
    3 sD
    4 wtdH
    5 ST2
    6 Pøët
    7 Ui

Group B
    1 IC
    2 Dark
    3 iBoT
    4 LCubs
    5 Søl2
    6 XTC
    7 Ui2
    Dernière édition par Luffi; 19/03/2011 à 23h25

Auteur du sujet
    V.I.P. Avatar de Luffi
    Inscrit
    March 2007
    Chats

Par défaut

UP ^///

Administrateur Avatar de Tib
    Inscrit
    March 2007
    Lieu
    Orléans
    Chats

Par défaut

C'est bon ça...Les Sol ^^ ils sont vieux aussi eux nan?
    Bon les matchs commences quand??Les LCubs faut qu'on s'entraine.

Auteur du sujet
    V.I.P. Avatar de Luffi
    Inscrit
    March 2007
    Chats

Par défaut

Important rules and information:

You can now schedule your matches!

Before the match:

It is YOUR responsibility to meet with your opponent and discuss servers. For your server to be used, it must be correctly set up. The following settings MUST be applied:

AntiTCC On
    Spawnprotection Off
    Boosting Off
    Tickrate 30-40 (which can be checked with INJECT USERFLAG 1)
    Specslots 1 (which may only be used by an admin/referee)

Any server with the wrong settings may be refused. Also, TTM is optional. If you do not propose a server more than 30 mins before the match start time, you will be forced to your opponents server.

You will be assigned a match channel which should come in a PM of the day that your match is on. It will look something like #cb_099999.

In the event that neither team wants to play on the opponent’s server, all players must test their pings and take the average for each server. The fairest one (ie, the one with the smallest difference) is the server that shall be used.

You have up until 23:99 of the Sunday before the following mapweek starts to challenge your opponent (apart from the first week). If you haven’t responded to an opponents challenge, it will be forced to that time. If neither clan has made an effort to schedule, it will be forced by the supervisors.

When challenging, you are asked to pick a map – this is not your final mapchoice (more of just a placeholder). Your final mapchoice is PM’ed to the present admin who will perform a cointoss. If there is no admin, the mapchoice of the team with the highest average ping will be played first.

You may only pick 1 map per match, and cannot pick that map again till the playoffs. For example, if Clan A chooses Bloxeh in their first mapweek – they cannot pick it again. Anyone found picking the same map again will be issued a forfeit loss for that match.

The maplist is:

CTF-Citadel
    CTF-Geothermal
    CTF-Maul
    CTF-Bloxeh
    CTF-UrbanUprising2003
    CTF-Switchback-PRO2k4
    CTF-GardenofHeaven][
    CTF-Zedora][
    CTF-CheckMate-CWL
    CTF-Collateral
    CTF-BetrazelPRO2

If you cannot play your war for any reason, you have until 30 minutes before the match start time to use your Wildcard. This can only be used ONCE (and only in the group stages) so use it wisely. If it is past the time limit, or you have already used it, politely ask your opponent if you may reschedule. Remember, always notify in advance!

During and after the match:

Serverside demos must be recorded for all maps. However, they don’t have to be uploaded unless a player requests them.

There should be at least one player/spectator with admin rights for the server, to pause the server if someone drops etc. After each map, a screenshot must be taken for the match report. You have 2 options for this:

Either become an admin and make the match report yourself, or email the screenshots to

ut2003cups@gmail.com

The standard CB cup group ranking system is being used in this cup too. For example, each mapwin gives you 2 points. Each maploss is 2 against you. A draw results in 1 point for each clan. However the decider map is only worth 1 point. So if you won 1 map, lost 1 but then won the decider, the score would be 3-2. If you won both maps, it would be 4-0.

The top 2 teams from each group in division 1 will proceed to the playoffs, while the top 3 will proceed in division 2.

You can find details of this in the rules section of any ClanBase UT2004 OpenCup.

Clans and players:

You may only use players who are on your APL (the list which is created 21st March). During the cup, you may add ONE player. Players may not change clan during the cup, apart from in special cases which must be brought up with the supervisors. ALL potential additions to your APL while the cup has started must be checked and verified with Iscariot or KYo. Anyone who uses a player not on their APL will receive a yellow card. The second offence will result in a red card, and a forfeit loss. Anyone who knowingly adds and uses a second player without notifying the supervisors will receive a red card and that player will not be allowed to continue playing in this cup.

All players must use their CB nickname or something close to it (abbreviations are allowed). Seeing as we don’t have a place to put our GUIDs, we are going to trust the players to be honest. If you think that there has been some deception, please notify a supervisor.

Anyone found to have deceived the opponent and supervisors will be removed from the cup.

Other things:

Clanbase’s Cheat & Abuse policy applies to this cup. If you are caught cheating, you will be banned in full.

All of the above rules can be changed at any time.

If you have any questions or queries, post a message here or visit #UT2003 on quakenet.org and pm KYo or Iscariot.
    Ceci est notre menu, donc premiere semaine on play dboz (les plus faciles, ca rox le temps qu'on s'entraine) et ensuite regardez le lien:
    http://clanbase.ggl.com/league_sched...ague=1&poule=4

On doit challenge AUJOURD'HUI les DBoZ, leur donner une date quoi. Et je propose jeudi 21h00 (le temps qu'on train un peu les maps).

Voilà donc y'a pas mal de trucs à modif sur notre server please niak

Des questions à propos de ces règles?
    Dernière édition par Luffi; 20/03/2011 à 14h19

Administrateur
    Sections :
    D

Inscrit
    February 2007
    Lieu
    Orléans (45)
    Chats

Par défaut

Merci des info...
    Je connais toutes les map plus ou moins bien à l'exception de Zedora ...

"You may only use players who are on your APL (the list which is created 21st March)." => En gros ça ça veut dire que si chword s'inscrit pas sur CB et me donne sont id avant DEMAIN il pourra pas jouer... ?

Auteur du sujet
    V.I.P. Avatar de Luffi
    Inscrit
    March 2007
    Chats

Par défaut

C'est ca.

Informations du sujet

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet

il y a actuellement 1 utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet. (0 membre(s) et 1 visiteur(s))